Art&concept by Ol Albireo
Feel free to write your stories and name arts.
You also can do not only write, but draw, sing, create music and sculptures, translate into other languages you learn for practicing (and never simplify text when you translate it!). Show us that you did.
New evening. Heavy black silence. Not that silence you think. Only the people, feeling the mood of Sea, fell silent. Waves rumbled on the shore, 19 gulls squealed ominously and mournfully in the sky. The spray reached the wall of the Uncleans behind the beach, and they died with a screech, the luckiest ones jumped back. Someone approached the patrol. It seems to be not the Uncleans. But it would be better if it’s the Unclean. He came. I went to the attendants. Sea seemed to feel it too. Him. The black surface immediately lit up with patterns, the sky shone. A black wave shot up into the air, towards the patrol, and remained on the shore as a dark male silhouette.
– He came to me, – Sea said impatiently, examining the newcomer.
– All right, – the duty officer nodded and walked away.
Yes. It’s he. I came up too.
– Hello, – Sea said.
– You had to come the day before yesterday, – Sea said demandedly.
– No, I hadn’t to, – the guest smiled.
And Sea smiled. Angrily and attentively he looked into the eyes of the guest and smiled brightly.
– I told him, – he nodded at me, – I would finish one thing and come.
– Did you? – Sea asked angrily.
– Well, I am here, – the guest spread his hands.
– Okay, you came, it’s the main thing. Let’s go, – Sea waved his head and went to the water.
The guest followed, confident, not frightened. And I didn’t know what to do. Unless to shoot this idiot in the back. Sea, of course, will be mad. Maybe, let it be, huh?